When you want to hire within the public sector or non-profit sector.
For employers within:
- Health care, education, elderly care or disability care whose activities are publicly funded and run under private or public auspices.
- Municipal or state authority provided that the duties are not carried out in activities that are aimed at offering goods or services in a market.
- Cultural activities where the activities should be available to the public free of charge or at a low fee. The business must not primarily be financed through commercial revenues.
- Non-profit sports associations with activities aimed at children and youth and registered faith communities.
- Non-profit associations with aid assistance activities or care activities for children and youth.
Hire someone who:
- Has participated in the job and development guarantee program for 450 compensation days.
- Is newly arrived and has or has had an establishment plan.
- Is newly arrived and has been granted a residence permit or residence card as a family member of an EU / EEA citizen within the last 36 months.
About the employment
The compensation applies to permanent employment and fixed-term employment. It applies to full-time and part-time employment.